Saturday, 20 July 2013

DIY Floral Headbands

About a fortnight ago I was feelin' crafty. I had quite a bit of millinery bits and pieces I had been meaning to use, and use them I did!

I've been on the lookout for the perfect floral headband for a while now, but every time I find one I like it is just way out of my price range. So I took it upon myself to make my own! These first few were just to test the waters, I am planning on buying more flowers to make a rather large one. Here's how I made these three...














I'm not very good at instructing people, but I hope this made sense!

Enjoy, 

Evangeline xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ahh make me one! This looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I order some more supplies we'll have to have a crafty night together! :)

      Delete