Monday, 17 June 2013

Handbag Heroes


Here are my current 'can't leave home without these in my bag' products!



This is a new addition to my bag as of about a week ago, but I am already so happy with this. It was my first purchase from Aesop, and when I first applied it I instantly thought "nope, this is like putting face cream on my lips and I am NOT okay with it". Then after 5 minutes it had totally sunk in, no greasy film, so sticky residue. Gone. And wow, my lips felt like silky clouds. I am currently using this to prep my lips pre-lipstick, and find it is making my lipstick stay far longer.

  The Body Shop Wild Rose Targeted Hand Oil


I have completely stopped using my hand cream since I got this a couple of weeks back. It looks a little like a lip gloss, and applies with a roller ball. This smells incredible, like you've just rubbed your hands all over a bouquet of roses. I use this mostly on my cuticles, and all over my hands when needed. Aside from being compact & super handy to carry (great to put in a tiny clutch for a night out) it works amazingly. The label says for mature skin types, but it works wonders on my hands (which are on the dryer side of things)

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater



Yes, this facial spray is ideal in summer, but come winter my skin is dry and thirsty, and with makeup on I can't reapply my moisturizer throughout the day. This gives it a nice burst of moisture, and makes my face smell beautiful. Even if my face isn't feeling dry, it's lovely for a mid-afternoon pick-me-up. 

(Okay, I see a pattern emerging here, I love rose/rosehip things. They smell great. They work even better. What's not to love?!)



I have pretty fine hair, it tangles really easily and I am frequently needing to brush it throughout the day. Enter the Tangle Teezer. It fits in the palm of your hand, is small enough to carry in your bag, and is the best on-the-go brush I've come across. I use this as my everyday hair brush too. I'm finding that since I've started using this my hair is having less breakages too. 



xx, Evangeline 



2 comments:

  1. I really want to try that facial spray :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful and a lot cheaper than some of the other facial sprays out there!

      Delete